Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Time for New Pictures

So I think we're finally getting it together.  Thanks to my great sister we now have something to upload pictures with!  I'll do another Easter Blog later, but for now here are some pictures of what my girl has been up to!

Sarah Anne giving kisses while helping her Daddy.

Me and my girl!!  (We were up at 5am this day)

Getting ready for her first story time.

Happy Girl!!

This is getting silly Mommy.

Eating a little snack before story time.

Playing at the library.

Its very exciting!!

Putting puzzles together.

Enjoying the little rocking chair.

I'm just ready to eat my lunch!!

Playing in the water....

Serious cooking....

OHHHH!!  Look what I found!!


Kisses before church.

This was the Thursday before Easter and sadly it was the only "Easter Service" we all made it to.


Sarah Anne loves her Daddy!!

Our family picture.

The next day we were up at 5 again, so we decided to go to Chick-Fil-A for a little snack and playing.  Sarah Anne of course made friends with all the people and LOVED it!!

Look at this!!

Playing hard!!

Ok guess its time to go........

No comments:

Post a Comment