Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5 Years

I know I posted the Charleston pictures but I also wanted to post our adventures for our 5 year anniversary of dating.  I realized the other day that it was 5 years ago Matt asked me to be his girlfriend and here we are very happily married and blessed with our sweet girl!  There have been many adventures in those 5 years and really in our friendship before we started dating.  We were very blessed to realize that this anniversary fell on CONFEDERATE MEMORIAL DAY!!  (Only in South Carolina).  As a result, I planned a few things for us to do Columbia-style that we used to do in Greenville.  We started at the Harbison Lake (like Furman with a lake where we got engaged) where we walked and of course there is a play ground where Sarah Anne got to play.  Then we had lunch at home (nachos)  because we couldn't go to the Mexican restaurant because our child can't have dairy and doesn't do flour tortillas well so Mexican was out.  We used to enjoy going and exploring random cities so we went to Lexington, of course we had been a few time so it wasn't quite the same, but there was a PLAYGROUND so Sarah Anne was happy.  It was a really great time and I am so thankful for my wonderful husband.  I fall more and more in love with him everyday and he is an AMAZING husband and Daddy.  Here are pictures from our fun day:
Getting ready to go...notice Sarah Anne is drinking her juice...

Ready to go for a walk!

I LOVE these two!!

Looking at the ducks


Walking and walking....

Talking to the baby ducks.

I will go up the slide...

Climbing climbing climbing

Hey I can drive this playground.

Sweet baby!

Getting ready to slide with Daddy!

WHEEEEEEE!!!

This is quite fun.

Driving driving!

So pretty!!

Time for a little break and juice.

A nice man took a picture of our family.  Sarah Anne loved talking to him and anyone else we passed by!

Getting ready to head to Lexington.

Such a silly baby!

Who needs to ride in the stroller when you can push it yourself?

Swinging!

SWINGING AND SWINGING!

Time to do something else...

Climbing through the tunnel.

What's over here?

What's next?

Swinging with Daddy!!

Swinging with a little baby.

This was a monument where two men were dressed as Confederate soldiers.  It made us laugh. 

 HAPPY CONFEDERATE MEMORIAL DAY!!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the fact that she is starting to climb on things! Soon the monster will get to go adventuring with me!!!

    ReplyDelete