Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Saturday in Charleston

We had a GREAT time Saturday and was the perfect way to spend Mother's Day weekend!  We started the day playing, then took Nana to Harris Teeter to help her "couponing" a little, then went downtown for awhile and enjoyed lots of family time!  It was so much fun being with my sister too!!  Sarah Anne loves her Aunt Amy.  There are TONS of pictures from downtown.  I told Mama you only have 137 pictures to take and she laughed, needless to say the pictures ran out before we made it back to the car.....

I'm a little nervous, but I like this rocking horse!!

ITS SO FUN!!

Hey!  I'm riding my horse!

Look over there!  I see Buddy!

I'm ready to ride again.

Can someone please put me on here?

Laid out getting her diaper changed.

SO CUTE!!

I am ready to GO!!!

Let's go Nana!!

Haha!  What's down here?

The whole gang ready to go!

Our sweet little family!

Sarah Anne is with her Nana and Buddy!

Buddy what is next?

This way please....

Nana and Buddy!

Big girl on the shoulders!!

Super excited!!

Sarah Anne braved the stairs...

Climbing with Buddy!

Working hard!

I'm so big!!

A little concerned about the water at first....

Buddy was there to protect her....

Oh this is fun!!

Onto the next adventure...

Aunt Amy leading the way....



Aunt Amy and the Monster

Ok LET'S GO!!

Running away....



Peek-a-boo I see you!!

Oh will you please take me there??

Our sweet family again!!

A little closer...

Buddy how do I get in??

Oh yay you helped me!!

Again please!!

On the way back...

Nana and her girl!!

Nana they are leaving us....



Someone got tired...

Who's that baby in the window?

All worn out but didn't want to get in the stroller

Haha I tricked them into carrying me!!



This is when the camera card was full so that's all the pictures!  We had a really great time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment