Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last Week

Ok, so this should catch us up on all our pictures.  Last week, we took Matt into work (since he couldn't drive with the medicine he was on) and then went to the zoo while we waited.  We braved the weather to get to story time, thanks to Mimi and Sarah Anne's new rain jacket.  We went on a picnic downtown (to get my race packet that I never got to run in) and we enjoyed some time with our care group Friday night.  Here are the pictures from last week's adventures:
Notice we come to the zoo to eat snacks and talk to people, who knew there were animals!

Mama what are you doing?  I'm eating.

I will eat next to my friend.

Maybe he would like a drink of my juice.

The ostrich was very close.  Aunt Amy would have loved it!!

Is this not the CUTEST rain coat?  THANKS MIMI!!

Ok I don't really need to keep it on!

Such a cute girl!!

I'm hiding from you!!

She LOVES to read!!

Really focused on the book!

Cool baby!

This girl loves her Daddy!!

I'm cooking with sunglasses!!

Eating her "picnic"

So yummy!!

Oh yes, I can touch the ground, they let me get out!!

Such a sweet girl!



What are you doing over there?


I need to climb up there!!

Very unhappy about leaving, but still cute!!

Happy girl!!

Daddy can we go swing please?

SWINGING!!

This is serious!


Going down the slide with her friend Topher!!

Topher says come on Sarah Anne let's go!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment