Thursday, May 12, 2011

Truly a Girly Girl

Today Sarah Anne and I were ready Pat the Bunny.  She loves the part about put your finger through Mummy's ring, even if her little fingers do get stuck.  I let her put her finger through my ring and she thought she was SO BIG with my ring on her finger.  I decided to grab a few bracelets and a necklace for her to try.  (Also my high school ring, which finally has a purpose!)  She LOVED it and thinks she is so big.  I tried taking them off thinking she was done and she started crying real tears, she was NOT finished being a girly girl.  Here is our sweet "girly girl":
This was before I gave her anything, you can see that she is THRILLED and ready to try it!

First the necklace, and she's already reaching for more!!

Now the bracelets....

What's next Mama??

Ok now a ring...I am BEAUTIFUL!!

I better turn around before Mama tries and takes this!!

OH HOW PRETTY!!

Let me figure this out....

Hmmm....

So pretty!!

Oh!!

Daddy is probably going to get Mommy for showing me this!!

Oh but I really do love it!!

Such a pretty girl!!

This is SO exciting!!

If only I could figure it out completely....

She is so silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment