Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Some Easter Pics

Ok, so Sarah Anne found the camera, apparenty she had packed it away in a cooler, guess she wants to go on a picnic or something.  The other day she pulled it out like ok here it is what's the big deal?  Anyway, in the process while it was gone I messed up the cord, so I can't upload pictures.  We are ordering a part so we should have it together soon.  In the meantime, here are some pictures that I borrowed from people at the church Easter Egg Hunt and our Sunday School Class Hunt.  Its only a few, but our little girl loves to hunt eggs and of course be around people!

Notice how Sarah Anne knows where the camera is and is smiling

Let me see what I can get from Topher's basket....This was after she had taken a chocolate Easter egg and tried to eat it wrapper and all....Good thing she talks while she eats.

The pictures are out of order, but her she found an Easter egg!!

Oh hey!

After a few minutes she jumped up and started throwing her hands around telling everyone she had enough of the pictures she was ready to hunt!!

Sweet girl loves her Daddy!

This was at the egg hunt at church it was VERY HOT!!


Sarah Anne and her friend Riley...notice the candy in her hand she will NOT let go!

My sweet girl!!
 I will post our pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment