Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Guess Where We Were?

I'm sure from these pictures you can tell we went to visit Nana and Buddy.  It will take at least two blogs to get all these pictures on, but here are a few from the first day we got there.  Sarah Anne rediscovered the little car and LOVED it!!
I am a big girl and I can drive this car!!

WHEEEEE!!!

Concentrating hard now!!

She decided she could push instead of ride.

Hey there!!

Working hard on her tip toes.

This is not an easy task!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Our sweet little family working together!

Sarah Anne was not ready to go in!!  She is still adorable though!

Ok...I'll go in and read my book in my little rocking chair.

This is VERY interesting!

I found a little kitty....

He is my friend, along with the upside down duck.

Family bedtime routine, while waiting on Buddy!


ENOUGH OF THAT!!

IT'S BUDDY!!!

I'm SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!

Oh Buddy what do you have?

Buddy decided Sarah Anne needed a little Popsicle before she went to bed. 

It's so good Buddy!!

MMMMMMMM....

We'll post the pictures of downtown with Aunt Amy later....

No comments:

Post a Comment