Monday, May 16, 2011

Visits from some fun people!!

This weekend Nana, Mimi, Aunt Amy, and Uncle Todd all came for a visit.  Ok really they were here to ride in a race, but Sarah Anne likes to pretend they came to see her!  We had a BLAST!  Here are the pictures from all the adventures....

Some new jewelry from Mimi!

Look at how pretty I am with this bracelet.

Oh I just love it!!

I need to read a little book now...

Oh more jewelry from Aunt Amy!

Just have to take a little juice break.

Now a necklace!  I LOVE IT!!

Mama I don't have time to sit in your lap!

Learning silly faces from Mimi.

Mimi I can't believe it!!

Working hard coloring her picture.

I will ride that bike Aunt Amy!

Off to Donna and Ed's house....

Oh look over there!

Of course she found a broom and had to clean!

This is hard work!

Oh thanks Mimi!!

Big girl rocker!

Oh thanks again Mimi!  You are very helpful!


I love my Mimi!

I'm going to escape!

Official Bike Rider Hunting Outfit....

Where are those riders??

There they are!!

I told you I'd get on this bike eventually!!


Nana what are we doing?  We need to be on the MOVE!!


I love my Nana!!

Silly girls!!

I need this flower over here....

So cute!!

Can I just eat this flower??

Oh hey over there!!

Aunt Amy reading the Turtle book

I can just read myself!

Silly girl!

I give some kisses!

Silly Daddy and Baby!

What are you doing?

I love my Daddy!

Eating a big girl lunch!

Playing with Aunt Amy!

Didn't you know baskets go on your head?

Yep just like this!

Telling Nana bye!

See you next weekend Nana and Buddy!!! (And Aunt Amy)

No comments:

Post a Comment