Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Friend Zoo Playdates

Sarah Anne and I got to meet up with my friend Crystal and her little girl Emerie (and family).  We had a GREAT time and Sarah Anne actually enjoyed the animals, I think because she had someone to share them with!  Here are some pictures from our fun day!!

Ready for an adventure!!

Sweet girls!  They were SO CUTE together!

Emerie come look over here at these birds.  No Sarah Anne look at these over here.

There is that bird!

I see some kangaroos!
They are too cute!

Sarah Anne give me that juice!  Can't catch me Emerie!

Come look at this!


First Carousel ride.

She was a little nervous at first...

Then she started to enjoy it....

WHEEEE!  This is fun!!

Me and my sweet girl!  After we got off and went to another area she always ran back towards the carousel and wanted to ride again.  She LOVED it!!

Sweet Emerie wasn't so sure.


Me and my girl on the tiger.

Crystal with her hands full!

Look at those penguins!

I like this!


They were excited about the penguins!!

Hey!  I'm in a tree.








Daddy got to join us for a little while after he got off work!

Emerie showing her Daddy the fish.

What's next Daddy?

Oh go over there?

Daddy I'm ready to move ON!!

The girls decided the best part was climbing up and down the stairs.

GRUMPY BABIES!!

Look at those fish.

We had such a great time!!  We hope we can get together again with Emerie!  Sarah Anne loves her friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment