Saturday, October 29, 2011

Church Fall Festivals....

So we decided to try some Church Fall Festivals around here.  The first one was a large disappointment other than the free Chicken Biscuit and drink we got from Chick-Fil-A.  The next one was a little better and Sarah Anne got some candy and her FAVORITE a bracelet.  I don't think we were out a total of an hour but we had fun despite the lack of things to do....definitely made us REALLY glad that we went to the park Fall Festival last night.  Of course we blog and document all we do super fun or just ok, so here you go....

I'm very ready to go!!

CHEESE MAMA!!!

Blow Kiss to Pops (thats who she told me the kiss was for)

At Fall Festial #1...

Spinning the Chick-Fil-A wheel....she got the Biscuit!!!

Is that really all that was there? 
 (The first one was really a disappointment, even had some tears because the cow makes her nervous)

After a quick change....FALL FESTIVAL #2

Alright, I'm ready to go.  (We weren't planning on coming to this one so we left her bucket at home).

Oh I'll take some thank you!!

Going fishing!!

OH!!! LOOK AT MY BRACELET!!

I'm so excited!!  Look at how pretty I am now that I have my bracelet.

Examining her candy and prizes.

Now this looks interesting....

OH!!! I dropped it (notice the bracelet still on...she loves that thing and thinks she is so big with it!)

MY BRACELET!!

We have had a really fun weekend doing some very random fun things.  We are looking forward to going trick-or-treating with some friends on Monday.  Sarah Anne has definitely had plenty of practice and I know she will love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment