Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Festival

Our Mom's Time Out group had a "Fall Festial" today and my sweet ladybug was very pleased to go.  We also took her friend "Toto".  It was quite the adventure having two under two, but we had a lot of fun.  We had lots of help from other Moms, which I greatly appreciated!  I didn't get a ton of pictures because there was a lot of chasing, but we decorated pumpkins, went on a hayride, colored, went on a costume parade and got lots of CANDY!!!  Here are the pictures....
My sweet girl ready to go!

LET'S GO MAMA!!

I love my girl!  (Even if she is trying to lick me or something)

Giving Toto a kiss, but the crazy hood is covering her face.

These two are too cute.

Sarah Anne says ENOUGH!!

Working hard coloring the bag.  Notice the fine coloring techniques!!

Poor Topher couldn't see very well, but he was super cute!!

I'm ready to get some candy...with my eyes closed of course....

Working hard to put the rings on the pumpkins.

Toto on the go!

Sweet boy!

He wasn't too fond of the "hood", but he was one cute dinosaur!

Sarah Anne and her new friend Chloe!

Clapping for the people.

HOORAY!!!

Dancing with Benjamin.  She LOVES him!

What's next boys?

I'm ready!!!

YAY TOPHER!!

Topher just grabbed onto  Sarah Anne out of nowhere to give her a hug.  Too sweet!

LOVE THAT GIRL!!

Checking out all the candy!

We had a GREAT time and Sarah Anne loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment