Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Big Girl

So I am blown away by my big girl today.  This morning I went to help her put her shoes on and she told me, "No, ME!" So I let her try.  Sure enough, (minus a little guiding) she got them on and velcroed (doesn't really look like a word, but we'll go with it).  Then for lunch I said Sarah Anne go get in your chair, usually she goes in there and waits for me to put her in.....NOT TODAY!!  That big girl climbed on up and was buckling herself in.  I was BLOWN AWAY!!!!!  My sweet girl is not a baby anymore, but I am loving every moment of her growing and becoming the precious girl that God has created her to be.  These are some pictures from lunch.  We had apples with peanut butter, it was a MESS but really good.  Also I told her to wave and she said "HI POP" and I said blew a kiss and it was "MUAH MIMI"  That girl loves everyone, but right now her favorite people to talk about are "Pop" and "Mimi". 

Let's eat Mama!!

WHAT A WILD MESSY BABY!!

This was the "Hi Pop" picture.

Muah Mimi!!

This is my big girl that climbs right on up!!

I wear my peanut butter on my face.

NO MORE PICTURES MOMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment