Thursday, October 13, 2011

A trip to the beach...

Sarah Anne and I got to tag along with Matt for his conference in Myrtle Beach. Sadly it rained the whole time so we had to find some different things to do but we still had a BLAST!!  We got to see my cousin Diane and Joe, "Mimi", and Sarah Anne won the race to meet all 8 of Buddy's siblings.  She got to meet Uncle Paul (her Daddy still hasn't done that).  Anyway, we spent LOTS of time in the indoor pool and of course found a CHICK-FIL-A, along with some other fun things!!

I'm ready for my big day!!

Shopping at Carter's....we found the Legos.

Working hard!!

She just sat in this thing for like 10 minutes.

Then it was time for lunch at our favorite place.....

CHICK-FIL-A!!!!!

HOORAY!!!!  WE GOT TO SEE MIMI!!!

I love my Mimi!!

Then we went back and found Daddy!!

Let me pick the elevator Daddy!!  (Notice where she gets her 1,001 faces)


Our official "button pusher"

Ready to hit the pool!!

Here I come!!

Let's get in!!

I LOVE THE POOL. 

We were here at least twice a day.  By 7:00 am one morning!!

This is so fun!!
Time to dry off!!

The next day we found a Children's Museum.  It wasn't as nice as EdVenture, but we still had fun!



Driving the "Magic School Bus"

OH THIS IS SO NEAT!!

WHEEEE goes the ball
"BEBE"

Taking care of the baby!

"Woof woof"

Making a craft!

Working hard!!

Then it was time to make some pizza.

Working hard until she dropped a piece....

and had to go under to get it.

Riding in the boat.  Safety first with the lifejacket.  They had a sign that said they had to wear them.  I'm such the rule follower I made her do it even though she hated it.  Then once she took it off I kept waiting for someone to come yell at me because she wasn't "following the rules".  Yes I am crazy!!

Would you like some tea?

UH OH I'M MISSING THE CUP!!!

Time to shop!!
Building....

What is next?

Me and my girl!!


Working on the computer....

We made it to the beach....

then she ran right back without even touching the real sand.  (It was really cold and windy)

Let's go back Mama....we can go to the indoor pool!!

HERE I AM!!

We decided to try again with Daddy!

Ok I guess we can do this.....

It is so windy though and my strap won't stay on my shoulder!!

AT THE BEACH!!!

Looking at the Ocean!

YAY!!

Chilling out waiting for Daddy!

Just relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment