Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random Night with the Normans

So tonight we went and ate Mexican, then changed our sweet girl into a ladybug and headed to the Crooked Creek Park for their Trick-or-Treat Trail and Carnival.  It was SO MUCH FUN!!  Sarah Anne was such a big girl, she walked the entire loop and proudly held up her bucket and said "PLEASE" to get some candy, then skipped down the way to the next person.  Inside at the carnival she would look at me for a ticket and then patiently waited her turn to play the game.  She was ADORABLE and we had so much fun!

I'll drive us there no worries!!

Let me just lock the doors real quick...

Daddy this is very silly!!

I'm ready to go!!

I can barely contain my excitement!!

Trick-or-treating on the trail.
Come on Daddy!

There is MORE CANDY??

Look at all that I have!!

There is so much!!

So so SO EXCITED!!

Cutest ladybug ever!!

Time to pick a duckie!!

Then time to throw the bean bags.

Just stopping to say CHEESE!!

I LOVE THIS!!  Notice the ball in the air still!

Decided to go for a slam dunk instead.

Holding her ticket, waiting patiently for her turn.  She did really well at this, we were surprised!

WHEE!!

Just hand them all over...I've got this!

The "whistle" her Daddy decided to teach her how to use....

Fishing!!

This is one tough fish!

This is what I got.  She LOVES this little candy corn thing.  (I'm still not sure what it is).

Time to fish with Mama!

All the candy and prizes.  She had just pulled out the leaves that she collected trick-or-treating.  Collecting leaves on walks is now our new tradition.

Our happy girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment