Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Beaufort in the Fall, Part 1

So I realized that I actually took pictures of our trip to Beaufort on our camera and had loaded them.  So I guess I can completely blame my Mom.  I will add her pictures later though!  Anyway, we had a REALLY great time seeing Nana/Gigi and Pops.  Sarah Anne also got to see her Nana and Buddy made a special appearance too!  Sarah Anne quickly fell in love with Gigi and Pops and loved to follow them around and tell them all kind of important things!  Friday night Pops made a fire and we got to go outside and roast marshmallows.  It was super fun!  Saturday we went to play at the playground at the Waterfront Park, walked down to the Pumpkins at the Methodist Church, and then went home for lunch and naps.  We had a great time and were so thankful for the special time we got to spend with Gigi and Pops!  Here are some of the pictures....
Hey!  I'm smelling the flowers here!

You want me to do WHAT Nana?

So sweet!!

Oh!!  HERE I COME!!

I'll take that please.

Nana you can sit right here.  (Sarah Anne does love to tell people exactly where to sit these days)

Hey Mr. Raccoon. 

Such a sweet girl!!

Nana this is so silly!!

But SUCH a cute picture!

Hey Mr. Pelican, would you like a kiss?

What is over there?

What is next??

THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!

SURPRISE!!!  It's Sarah Anne!!!!

Off for another adventure!

Wait for me Mama and Daddy!!



Time for some MARSHMALLOWS!!

Such a cute goosy girl!!

Hanging out wit Pops and Gigi.

I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!!

Gigi I love to play with you!!

Trying to let everyone hold her.

Nana I need to GO!!!!

Texting Buddy!




Here is a snack Nana!!

Would you like one????
Sweet girl feeding EVERYONE!!

Time for night night!!

I will post the rest of the pictures next week.  But we had a GREAT time and loved being in Beaufort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment