Sunday, October 23, 2011

Just Because.....

I LOVE THIS GIRL!!

I was going to post this last week, but after the wild and crazy end of the week I wasn't able to.  My big girl brought me my shoes and hers and said "balk".  So we went for a walk!  We didn't make it far at first, but eventually made it around the "little block" by our house.  Here is our "balk pictures"

Let's get these shoes ON!!!

Why are you taking pictures and not helping???

Ok CHEESE!!!  I'll stop for a picture.

Now out the door!!!

OH NO!!! WE FORGOT THE JUICE!!!

Better go back in the house for some!!

AHHH!!  JUICY!!!

Ok now I'm ready to balk!!

A little juice while I walk....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Who knows why!)

LET'S GO THAT WAY!!

Wait, I'm not so sure now.

Now let's RUN!!!

And rest....

Now we'll play with the random rocks....

and smell the flowers.

We had a really great walk and I sure do love my girl!!  I will have to post the Beaufort pictures later since Nana took the camera with all the pictures on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment