Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

We had a SUPER Halloween.  Since our neighborhood is TERRIBLE at trick-or-treating, our friends invited us over to go with them.  Sarah Anne LOVED going with her friends and her little legs went as fast as they could to keep up.  She did really well and didn't give out until the very end!!  Anyway, here is our ladybug trick-or-treating!!
Come on Gabriel!!  Let's go!!

The men ready to go, with Sarah Anne peeking in!

Alright, I'm ready to do this!

Can you please tell me what this says to do?

Daddy, my little legs are going as quick as they can!!

Fire Chief BENJAMIN!!

Running up the hill with Daddy.

Ok Benjamin what do we do next?

Sweet girl had the hang of it by now!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  I love this girl!!

Always trailing behind the boys!!

Sarah Anne was trying to escape....this picture cracks me up!!

Daddy I wanted to go THIS WAY!!
"Thomas" ready to go!

Sarah Anne takes the lead!!

And back to more difficulties....

They got it!!  These two are my favoritest ever!!

Let me just have this one!!

Come on Sarah Anne!!

The whole group!  (This was a borrowed pictures)
We had such a great time!

Then we went to visit Wes and Carley!

TRICK - OR- TREAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment