Saturday, October 1, 2011

Great-Grandparents Visit

I grew up with the blessing of knowing both sets of my grandparents, and having them actively involved in my life.  Growing up, I always thought that it was normal to have all 4 grandparents as an active part of your life, but then and especially now I have truly realized the blessing that it is.  Even more than that, Sarah Anne has gotten the honor of growing up with these grandparents I treasure so much.  Both sets came and watched her as a baby when I went back to finish teaching and even now she has the privilege of going to see them and they come to visit her.  This past week, Grandma and Grandaddy came for a visit and she LOVED it!!  We had a GREAT week and did so many fun things!

Don't get me Grandaddy!!

THE BLANKIE MONSTER!!

Love you Grandaddy!!

Grandaddy was definitely her "big toy".

Come on Grandma, let's go get him!!

Resting, but only for a minute!!

Cheesy girl, ready for the library.

In case you ever wonder about our library routine, we first put the books away....

then we get the basket....

we check out some books....

then we sit down for story time.

Singing some songs!!

Grandaddy got to meet Sarah Anne's friend Topher.

Very good friends!!

Then we went to Saluda Shoals and had a picnic!!
She has all these cheesy faces now!!

SO SO SWEET!!

Sarah Anne and her friend!

I LOVE THIS!!

This was the next day after we visited Mrs. Brown at the nursing home.

Sarah Anne loves her Grandma and Grandaddy!

WINK!!!  I've got Grandaddy wrapped around my finger.  WINK!!

WHEEEE!!!

Grandaddy wanted a turn too!

Me and my girl!!

WHEEEEE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment