Tuesday, August 23, 2011

When you wake up at 5:30am....

So my darling daughter decided to get up at 5:30 which makes for a VERY long day.  So we decided to do a few things to try and make our day go quicker.  She is so sweet and so much fun, although when she's exhausted its not always fun, but we make the most of it. 
If you've been up as long as me you need TWO juices (and notice my beads that I found and put on myself)

I am READY TO GO!!

Apparently the desire to put bloomers on your head is inherited.  Thanks "Mammie" (Aunt Amy)

This is the way you do it!

Let me show you!

Sarah Anne now has to get in the car herself, she also thinks she can drive.

Let's go!

Eating breakfast at Chick-Fil-A!!

And then we WIPE OUT!!

Sweet Baby!

She was so tired she stayed asleep on me so we got to rock and rest.

If you know Sarah Anne at all you realize this NEVER happens, so although I've been up MUCH longer than I want to I did love cuddling with my sweet girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment