Saturday, August 6, 2011

Charleston Water Fun

So we went to Charleston this weekend and had a BLAST!  Sarah Anne got to experience all types of water fun and she is definately a HUGE fan.  We got there Thursday night and were busy every minute!!  We started off at the County Park Thursday night.  The playground there is AWESOME!  She had a blast and there was a nice breeze so it was a great break from the heat.  Friday we went to Splash Zone early and beat the crowds again she LOVED it.  We came home, she ate lunch and took a nap, then Matt and I took her back for awhile afterwards.  Saturday was the beach and everyone got to go which was SO much fun!  We love Charleston, Nana, and Buddy and love visiting them all!!  I tried to load the pictures in the order of our trip.  Hope you enjoy!

Thursday
Buddy, Dada and Sarah Anne ready to GO!

WHEE!!!

Hey look at me in this tunnel!

Come on Buddy!

DRIVING THE CAR!!

Riding riding riding!

Swinging Baby!

WHEEE!  More slides!

Here I come!

I see you Daddy!

Time to do a little coloring before I go to bed!

Friday

Taking a shower and helping Nana get ready!


Where is my soap so I can wash my hair?

SPLASH ZONE!

Oh this is so exciting!

Splash Splash Splash!

I LOVE THIS!!!

WHEE!!  Water Slide with Daddy (I love their faces)

Climbing through the tunnel!

What can I do next?

Time for the Lazy River!

SO MUCH FUN!!

Time for a little TV before bed!

Buddy!!!  I need you!

Hey I love my Rocking Horse!

This little tin looks so interesting...

What will I get to do tomorrow?

Saturday
Morning Wake-up and its time to COLOR!!

I do such a good job!

I'M GOING TO GET YOU!

Sarah Anne decided to create her own slide.

WHEE!!!

Just after the little penguin went down the slide.  She's still saying "WHEE!"

Playing in the sand at the beach!

Time to get MESSY!

I think this is so sweet!

WAIT!  WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

Let me come help!

Here I come to save the day!

Time to ride the waves!

Here we go!

Need a little break to get some Buddy Water.

Thanks for the water Buddy!

COME ON NANA!

WHEE!!  I'm chasing the birds!

I need to get those birdies!

Wait for me Buddy!

Let's get some big waves!

SO MUCH FUN!!

This was so much fun!


Buddy's Little Recruit!

Hey what are you doing?

We had a BLAST!!  So much fun in Charleston!


No comments:

Post a Comment