Friday, August 12, 2011

Meet Ellie...

So Sarah Anne's new favorite friend is Ellie.  Ellie has actually been awhile, however yesterday Ellie had to do EVERYTHING with us once she and Sarah Anne woke up from their nap.  This is everything they did yesterday afternoon:
Excuse me Mommy why do you have that camera?  Ellie and I are just TRYING to eat our lunch!

YUM YUM YUM!!

Don't worry Ellie, I will blow on your food and cool it off.

I LOVE YOU ELLIE!

We are enjoying our lunch!

YAY!!!  I am feeding everyone!

Num num num Ellie

Blankie made a little apperance also.

Sarah Anne and Ellie both drinking juice.

Here Ellie, I will share my juice with you.

Everyone all buckled up for Publix.

We're READY!

So we were walking by the fruit snacks and we passed them, then Sarah Anne ran back and started doing her "Handy Manny" dance.  Apparently they now make Handy Manny fruit snacks and she was drawn to them.  She squated down and talked to them for awhile and then danced also.  I do love this girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment