Monday, August 29, 2011

Guess Who Came for a Visit???

NANA!!!!
I know you probaly aren't too surprised, but Sarah Anne was and she LOVED it!  Even after Nana left all we heard was NANA NANA NANA!!  That girl adores her Nana, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual.  Matt and I were able to have a date night, which was VERY nice and so Sarah Anne got plenty of Nana time in.  Here is what they did....
Nana let's get rid of them please!

Bye Mama and Daddy!  I have plans!

Oh yes, she now has a "baby".  She LOVES this doll.  Everything now is "baby, baby, baby"

Piglet and Baby sit right there.

Me and my friends!

What is next??

Cheesy Girl!

Why hello there!!

WHAT??  You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sit right here Nana.

Making some music.

I'm going to GET YOU!!

Oh!!

Time for dinner Baby.

Did you like it?

Good job Baby!

It's SARAH ANNE!!

Let's go!!

Oh how I adore her faces!!

Fully dressed with beads to play at the park.

Time for a little break.


Here is some juicy baby!


Silly Baby playing in the crib.

Night night baby!


Silly girl!

Ready to go!

WHY HAVEN'T WE LEFT YET??

A little juice before leaving....

Talking to Buddy!

I'm ready

Sweet girl!

Kissy face.

Hurry up and try those clothes on Mommy!

Checking the mail!
Pretty girl!

She loves her Daddy!

Our pretty girl for church.

Do I look ok?

Pretty girl shoes.

So so cute!

Thanks for visiting Nana!  We had a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment