Monday, August 22, 2011

Ready to be a big sister?

Let me first state that we ARE NOT pregnant.  However, after playing with her friend Lucy (who's 4) and Evie (who's 5/6 months) Sarah Anne was definately LOVING playing and taking care of the baby.  She was SO SWEET with her and wanted to "hold her" and feed her.  She is definately ready to be a big sister whenever that happens!  Here is my big girl taking care of the baby (and playing with Lucy):
Here I'll help feed the baby!

Oh I can do this!

Sweet girl giving kisses!!

HEY!!  I'm doing it!!!!

Sarah Anne's sweet friend Lucy.

Come on Lucy let's play!

I'm going to get you!

Lucy driving the car.

Playing with Evie!

More kisses for Evie!

A little later, actually the next morning still in her pj's.

That girl LOVES her Daddy!

Oh how I adore and love these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment