Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend at Nana and Buddy's

So Sarah Anne's Daddy, Nana, and Buddy surprised me with a very restful weekend for our 4th anniversary.  While I was at VBS Friday Matt met Mama in Orangeburg and she went with them for the rest of the weekend.  It was very nice to go at our own pace and Sarah Anne had a BLAST with her Nana and Buddy!  Her are the pictures of their grand adventures:

Eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel!

Apparently she LOVED the house phone!

What is going on?

EXCUSE ME!! Where is my phone?

I'm hungry!

SO YUMMY!

Serious cleaning after having some delicious spaghetti!

Time to clean up!

On to the windows!

Time for a little break and Nana's drink!

Some serious work!

Now for this bucket!

Nana and her girl!

Let me get busy!

Back to the bucket!

Time to give it a stir!

A little "ju-ju" please!

Back to work!!

Oh this water is so fun!!

OHHHH!!!

Watching the video we sent her!

BATH TIME!!!

Pajama time!

What is going on?

Swinging at the park!

How do I do this exactly?

Helping Buddy clean out the van!

Then a little break to look at the flowers!

Ummm....Buddy I don't think you are done.

Let's get busy!!

Here is your drink Buddy!

Have a little.

Ok enough!  My turn!

Getting ready for the beach.

She LOVED it!!

Ready to ride in the float!

WHEE!!!  SO FUN!

This is so fun!!

I love the water!

Let's go again!

COME ON BUDDY!!

THIS WAY BUDDY!!

Father's Day where we met them for lunch and got our girl!!

I LOVE MY GIRL!!

Kisses for Sarah Anne!!

Thanks Nana and Buddy for a wonderful anniversary weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my gosh how sweet. She is so cute. Let's try to get together the next you guys are in town so Harrison and she can play. Hope y'all are well.

    ReplyDelete