Saturday, June 4, 2011

Chick-Fil-A, the Perfect Indoor Activity

We LOVE Chick-Fil-A, especially when its FREE!!  We discovered some coupons and gift cards and with the heat outside we decided to go and play inside.  Sarah Anne LOVED it and is quite the flirt.  Whenever anyone walked past her she would wave and said "hi".  Then at one point a little boy was there and he loved waving to her and after waving for awhile, she started dancing because she was so pleased to have a friend.  She is quite Miss Social Butterfly.  We'll be going to VBS in a few weeks and I'm sure she'll forget all about her Daddy and Mommy because she will have friends to play with.  Anyway, here are the pictures of our Social Butterfly.

"Juice", she's letting us know what to get.

Getting ready to go! Such a sweet girl!!

Don't forget the camera Mama!

This is SO DELICIOUS!!

Hey!  These people need me to talk to them!

I'm so glad I get to eat this big girl chicken!

I just need to drive a few places.

Here we go!

Oh wait what is up here?

Where should I go next?

Let me go talk to those kids!!

I need to drive, but they might need me over there!!

Instead of playing, she enjoyed going under the stairs.

Here I come!

This is SO FUN!!

Hey look I'm on the big girl part!

This isn't as easy as you would think.....

BIG GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment