Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Breakfast at Chick-Fil-A

This morning Sarah Anne and I went to breakfast at Chick-Fil-A where they let the kids color their own pillowcases.  Sarah Anne wasn't really interested in that, but she loved eating breakfast, loved the balloon they gave her, and made some new friends in the playground.  Here are the pictures:

Checking out the other kids.

I NEED MORE FOOD!  Not coloring!

Ok let me show you how this works...

COW HAT!!

Her favorite part: the balloon!!

Showing it to her friends.

Time for a little bite to eat...

SO YUMMY!!

Do you like my balloon?

She liked the baby cow.

Hey Baby Cow!!

In the playground area there were two sweet kids that had balloons that were going flat and they played with her.  She thought she was very big!

Let me show you how to do it!

What's next?

Instead of throwing it, she began to roll it.

I'll catch it!

Let me do it!

It was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment