Sunday, June 19, 2011

Last Week during VBS

So last week was a very busy week.  Sarah Anne went to VBS for the very first time and LOVED it!  She also went on a Daddy/Daughter date at Chick-Fil-A.  They are the BEST!!  I didn't take pictures at VBS, but you can at least see what she wore.  At the bottom is the VBS video that our church did.  It is AMAZING!!  Sadly Sarah Anne is only in it once.  If you go to minute 12 of the Preschool video there is a picture of her nursery group.  They did just about everything the big kids did and she had all kind of crafts and fun things she did.  They also came in during the music time when my kids were in there so I'll attach the 2nd grade music video.  If you look in it at the back you'll see the "bye-bye buggy" that she was in!  Just ignore the fact that I'm in the front due to my helpers encouraging our group to sit in the front then they disappeared during the taping.  Sorry I wrote a lot here are the pictures.....

Monday:

Let's go to VBS!!!

We're ready to go!!

Tuesday:


Let's go!

Mommy please put some shoes on me and take me!

LET'S GO ALREADY!!

Wednesday:

Mommy I will just drive myself today!

Pretty girl ready to go!

Let's go!

Thursday:

I'll call someone to come get me!

I'm ready to go please!

Daddy/Daughter Date Night:

Ready to go on her big date.

Keeping an eye on the cow....He made her nervous

Where is that cow?

Smelling the rose they gave her with Daddy

Hey Mr. Cow!!

I need to escape from this cow!

Here are the links for the VBS videos:
Her's is the 2nd video the Preschool one and she is at like minute 12 http://www.riverlandhills.org/vbs.asp

This is the one where you can see her in the back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=363gOAgrsek&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment