Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Water Play and Yard Work

Sarah Anne LOVES the water and even more she loves to help her Mommy and Daddy clean!!  I have never met a child that loves to clean like she does and she was very helpful with yard work!
I'll just eat this pool before they fill it up.

Oh this is so fun!

Watermelon in the pool, YUMMY!

SO GOOD!!

Nana had to take a picture on her phone.

I promise I really like this....

Who needs a pool?  I'll sit in this bowl.

What is this???

Ok time to do som raking!

I work very hard.

Let me do it this way....

HERE I COME!!

Hmmm...I like to golf.

Let me help with this bag.

This is the way you do it....

Time for a little break.

She pushed the wagon with bags in it at least 10 times to take them to the road.

I'm ready!!

Put those leaves in!

Here is another bag!!


Dadd get busy!  I'm ready to take another load.

Come on Mom!

Working so so hard!

Let's get back and do some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment