Monday, June 6, 2011

Breakfast for 3, no just Sarah Anne

I decided to do just a brief blog to share my silly girl's breakfast routine.  When she gets up in the morning she drinks her cup of milk and eats half a banana.  Then about thirty minutes later she has multi-grain cheerios with blueberries and yogurt.  This may not seem like a lot, however within another hour or two she is ready for a big girl snack.  She is really trying to use a spoon and fork and in these pictures she decided she needed both.  Enjoy my girl eating her breakfast....

This is the fork you use to eat your breakfast.

Just like this, makes it taste even better!!

Now sometimes you might need to use the fork and spoon as demonstrated here....

Now for the spoon....

Switching back to the fork....

Mmm...I can do this yogurt stuff myself!

Now let me do it with the spoon.

DELICIOUS!!

Ok forget the spoon and fork, this works too!

Mmmm.....

Let me think about this a little more

HAHA!!  I'm a silly girl!

I like to lick the yogurt off!

This breakfast was very yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment