Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An Aunt Amy Adventure

Yesterday I was folding a sheet up and I held it over Sarah Anne and I and she thought it was the GREATEST thing ever.  After her nap I decided to make a tent in the living room and we played in it until her Daddy got home.  Amy and I used to make tents in the house all the time and now Amy makes tents out in the wild with bears and such.  I will have to sharpen my tent making skills (Amy and I used to use 4 and 5 sheets and make the tent take up the whole room) because I KNOW my girl will be wanting tents many times in the future!  Here's our "tent":

The first time she destroyed the tent....notice to get her snack...

I like walking ON the tent, not in it.

Try number 2

Oh this is quite fun!

Hmmm...what's next?

Have no fear, blankie is here!!

Maybe a little bit of reading...

Yes, I will read this book in my tent

Time to escape!!

Hey there!!

Would you like some juice?

I NEED A KISS!

Ok I'll have some juice.

What is down here?  I'll just keep my juice handy.

The Tent Builders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment