Monday, June 27, 2011

Water Play!

This morning Sarah Anne and I went outside and she played in the water. Nana and Buddy found a water/sand table and so that was the latest addition to her water play time!  She LOVES it and recently her favorite thing is stirring everything.  So we bring out lots of spoons and she stirs away!  Here are the pictures from her water time.

This is everything I have to take to play in  our backyard.  I guess I'm slightly paranoid and so I won't leave Sarah Anne alone outside to run in even for a minute.

I'm ready!!

LET'S GO!!

First a little snack!

SO YUMMY!!!!

Time to stir it up!

Let me get all of this!!

Off to stir some more...Double spoons!

The pool is attacking me!!

Oh hey!  I'm just playing in my pool!

Now for another snack...

So very good!!

I can feed myself you know....

Where should I go next?

No comments:

Post a Comment