Wednesday, January 8, 2014

School is Closed

So that was what we heard yesterday and it meant my sweet girl would be home with us today instead of going to school.  She was EXTREMELY displeased and it messed up my explanation of when she goes to school.  She looks at the calendar and knows she doesn't go on S or T days, except this one random W day.... Anyway, a few months ago I would have been upset because Becca doesn't nap as well and we didn't get a break.  However, over Christmas break I realized that I LOVED having her home and it actually is kinda easier/more fun!!  So when I heard school was closed instead of being upset about losing the money we pay or being forced to spend time with MY girl, I was excited and quickly came up with a plan for a fun day!  As you know, we have been doing "school work" so today was field trip day to learn about ice/snow at EdVenture and lunch with Daddy!  We had a great time and a bonus to her being off was that although both girls were up all night, Becca slept in until 9:00!!!  That would not have happened if there would have been school!  So, we have to look for the small blessings!!

Ready for an adventure!!


We found a POLAR BEAR!!


Hey over there!!

I found some snow!!

Shooting snowballs.



HER FAVORITE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment