Monday, January 6, 2014

Pre-Christmas Fun!

So a few days before Christmas we decided to do a little Christmas caroling and take some treats to some friends.  Due to the almost HOT weather, we decided to jump out at the Irmo Park to let the girls play and look at the lights.  It was really a ton of fun!!  Then the next day, Sarah Anne went with my parents to Columbus to see my Grandparents.  It made Matt and I realize that we really love having both girls, but we did love being able to focus on just sweet Becca!!  So here is some of our pre-Christmas fun!!

I am ready to sing!!!

ME TOO!!!

She was THRILLED to run around!


Then she had to put on a show!!


Found Santa!!




Daddy and his girls!!


Me and my Silly Big Girl!!

And my Baby Girl!!

Sweet girls!!

This is my most favorite picture of Becca.  She was an only child that day!!

And LOVING IT!!



No comments:

Post a Comment