Friday, January 17, 2014

Ice and Becca

So during our "school" we have been doing lots of icy things.  We recently did some ice art and also made ice cream.  Sweet Becca was actually all in on the ice cream making and making it with an almost 1 year old and 4 year old it was rough but fun!!  And then I took some random pictures of my sweet Becca when Sarah Anne was at school!!  Here are our latest pictures...

Working on her ice art!!


Working hard!



Making ice cream!


Sister I got this!  Let me crush those oreos!!


Here is my ice cream

I got my spoon, I can eat it!!

Shaking it up!!

Yummy!!

My sweet baby that is getting SO BIG!!



She is the sweetest, happiest most wonderful baby!!

I put my blocks away!!

Oops fell down!

Playing in the pool



I need to make some calls...


This is her face when she sees the camera!!

And another ice experiment where we froze items and then she guessed them before pouring hot water on them.


Working hard

All of our items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment