Monday, January 6, 2014

Christmas 2013

We had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!  I love that both our girls were older for their first Christmas.  Becca was almost 11 months and was into everything!  The first few weeks the tree was up she didn't mess with it.  Then about a week before she started ripping bows off of presents and for Sarah Anne's presents we had to put "patches" on them.  Then once she got to actually open the presents she was all in!!  Sarah Anne was so fun also.  She had questions about everything and Christmas Eve (we open one present) she actually made sure everyone else got to open a present first and was thrilled, but wanted everyone to be taken care of.  My parents were here for Christmas Eve and we went to church, came home, ate pizza and "meat and cheese" then headed to bed.  So here are our pictures...

Getting ready!!



Helping sister stand!!

Don't hold me....

I WILL GET AWAY!!!!


Look I want some of this Nanny juice but SHE DRANK IT ALL!!!!

I love my Mommy!!

And....

Switch


Apparently we can't take a family photo!!

Although her face doesn't show it, Sarah Anne was THRILLED to sit with her favorite girls!!  She sat with them perfectly quiet the whole service.

Sweet Becca on the other hand bounced from Nanny to Bubby to me to Matt, but really did great.  A lady said oh is she 6 months....I was like ummm no.  She is SO BIG and weighs over 20 pounds, can stand, starts to walk, and is as tall as her 18 month friend.  She is only 11 months sorry!!

Outside looking at animals


Becca and her people!! (She was clearly ready to move on somewhere else!)

Sarah Anne stacked all the presents up and called out the person who got to go.  They had to sit in front of the tree and open their present.  Becca was supervising the process.

Guess whose turn it was!!


Oh is this for me??  Let me see how much it cost!!

A DRUM!!!


Think she loved it??

And then sister needed a turn.

This is mine!!



Being silly with Daddy!!


I will make my own drum thanks!


And then Sarah Anne picked out Christmas day outfits.....

No comments:

Post a Comment