Friday, July 13, 2012

Who Needs Toys...

we have GLOVES!!!  Bubby gave Sarah Anne two plastic gloves and she uses them for EVERYTHING.  She changes Baby Sally's diaper, just wears them, uses them as shoes, and anything else she can think of.  This morning she woke up and needed to know where the gloves were!  Her imagination and creativity amazes us!!  For not even 2 1/2 she plays and has such a remarkable imagination.  So here is my silly girl with her GLOVES!!

She LOVES Baby Sally!!

Trying to put on the gloves.

Look at my gloves!!

Now they are my shoes!!

I love this sweet girl and that sweet smile!!

She wanted to take my picture...I had to chase the camera to be in the picture!!

Upset about something...you can't see her right?

And her big girl medal for finishing her summer reading!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment