Monday, July 9, 2012

Sarah Anne is going to be.....

A BIG SISTER!!!!!

This is where the baby will sleep...

this is my new bed!!

This is where "her baby" is.  She is so sweet, when I am sick she will come and "take" the baby out of my stomach and put it in hers to make me feel better.  Or my favorite, the other day she prayed, "Dear God, Please help Mommy feel ALL BETTER!  Amen."  She is such a sweet girl and will make a wonderful big sister!!

Practicing holding her baby!!

The baby's due date is February 3.  We actually found out while we were in DC, but wanted to wait until we were 10 weeks.  Needless to say we've taken two anniversary trips and during both realized we were expecting!!  Sarah Anne is so ready to be a big sister and will make a great one!!  So now we just wait for February 3!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment