Monday, July 2, 2012

Church Musical

We had a fun night Friday night.  We went to eat Mexican and then went to church to watch the musical put on by the children.  I did these growing up and was super excited to take Sarah Anne.  I know one day she will love it, despite the fact that my sister thinks she should play sports.  Honestly, I think Sarah Anne will do both.  She already is pretty well rounded and we are very blessed.  For having to sit for an hour and a half she did really well!!  She bounced back and forth between us and her good friend "Mrs. Rebecca", but overall sat pretty quietly!

My sweet babies!!

CHEESE!!!

I like to eat chips!!

Focused at the musical.

The children performing.

Drumming like the kids!

Enjoying the show with our friends the Gaineys!!!

Look...its almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment