Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Cow Day!!

It truly is amazing what you will do for free food.  If you know me at all, you know I am willing to do a good amount for free food.  Last year we enjoyed doing Chick-Fil-A Cow Day as a family, this year we decided to bring some friends.  We had a fun play date with Kandice, Isaiah, Baby Naava, Molly, and Jaron then all dressed up and headed out as a "herd of cows".  It was SOOOOOO much fun and Kandice and I were already scheming about our costumes for next year!!  So once again Chick-Fil-A ranks at the top of the Norman's list!!

Everybody trying on their hats...starting the process

The whole gang...Isaiah was worried about his balloon!!

Enjoying our lunch!

Me and my sweet cow!!

Isaiah and Kandice!!

Isaiah would NOT let go of the balloon...

And then was the welcoming committee as people came off the slide!

My sweet present from the Gaineys...the coke is now gone!!

There is still time to dress like a cow and get free food!!  I suggest you head out right now and do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment