Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!

We are very blessed to live in a country where we have freedom and those who are willing to fight and defend our country.  Today Sarah Anne is with my Mom and Dad in Charleston so Matt and I get a few days off.  We are very blessed that my parents enjoy our sweet girl and enjoy spending time with her.  Although, apparently they started their morning early and Sarah Anne invited the police to pay them a quick visit this morning.  But now they are off to the beach.  She is a mess, but is so much fun.  I wanted to post a few pictures of her in her Independence Day dress last year and this year.  I hope everyone enjoys their day!!

July 4, 2011

She is still that sweet, happy wonderful baby....

a year later!!

These pictures are from Sunday and sure enough baby and blankie had to go to church too!!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Anne!!! She called the police??? She is sooooo beautiful inside & out!

    ReplyDelete