Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bubby and the Zoo

First I have to say, I have the most WONDERFUL parents ever!!  They are so good not only to me, but to Matt and Sarah Anne.  I am VERY VERY blessed!!  That being sad, my sweet Daddy had to teach in Augusta and decided to get up early to come here so that he could take my sweet girl to the zoo and I could rest.  Sarah Anne has talked about little less the last few days and could not WAIT for Bubby to get here.  Don't worry she got up at 5:45 to start looking for him!!  They had a BLAST and I enjoyed my slow paced morning!!

We played with her hat while we waited for Bubby to arrive.

Such a goofy girl!!  Can't you tell she's up to something?

Very pleased to have her "baby house".

And her lawnmower!!

At the Zoo!!

Such a big girl!!

Feeding the giraffe!  
Checking out everyone else!

Feeding the birds!!


She's always a little nervous....

And riding the merry-go-round.

Apparently they rode it 4 times!!

Hat swap!!

She had a wonderful time and what a special time to spend with her Bubby!!!

1 comment: