Thursday, April 26, 2012

When the Buses Arrive....

Well we attempted to go to the Zoo yesterday and there were probably 30 buses with a TON of people.  If you know me, you know I avoid crowds at all cost!!  But since we promised the girls we would go we had to follow through.  We stayed for about an hour and it really wasn't that bad, but after that we decided to head to the park.  There was of course a field trip there also, but these teachers were PREPARED!!  As a former teacher I greatly appreciated them having entertainment for their kids so that my sweet girl could have the playground to herself!!  We had our picnic lunch there and it was perfect!!

My sweet girl ready to GO!!!

Informing Molly about the kangaroos


CHEESE!!!

Throwing dirt at the baby monkey

Then WHEEEE at the park!!

At first she was brave and was going to talk to the squirrel like Mrs. Lindsey did, but then she ran away....

Climbing...

Molly the wild slider!!

Thank you Matt and Wes for teaching my child to climb EVERYTHING!!  (Although she really does climb it well)

Friends sliding!

Molly driving!!

Then it was time to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment