Monday, April 2, 2012

Bunny Pictures

A few weeks ago Sarah Anne joined her friend Isaiah and Molly to take some pictures with some bunnies!!  She wasn't a huge fan, but eventually warmed up when we promised to feed her snacks.  Anyway, here are some of the sweet pictures!!

Not so sure about the bunny.

Well Molly seems to like the bunny, maybe its ok.

Come here Mr. Bunny!

Pat the bunny...

The whole gang!

Look at this bunny in my basket!!

This is the sweetest picture!

Let me just take this bunny here...

Oh he's getting me!

All done!!

Once again I am reminded of how blessed I am with such a pretty wonderful healthy girl.  God has blessed us more than we can even imagine.  I love that she is growing up knowing that she is a "gift from God" and has wonderful friends that parent's believe in the same loving, awesome, powerful God!

No comments:

Post a Comment