Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Creative Mondays

So Monday I decided to have a fun "outside day" with Sarah Anne.  Of course now that we have the swing set we basically live outside anyway, but I decided to add a few more activities to our day.  We made sidewalk paint, there was swinging, sliding, and some water play!!  I love how much she has grown and the wonderful times that we get to have!!  So here is what we did....

Our homemade sidewalk chalk!!

We used sidewalk chalk too.

I'm ready to paint!!

The result, although now it looks much brighter once the water dried.  I'm definitely a fan of the sidewalk paint!!!


Then we played a little basketball with her new hoop!

Swinging!!

I know its a blurry picture, but we have baby birds in our bird house from Grandaddy and she LOVES them.  When she's swinging she sweetly sings go to sleep to the baby birds. 

Working hard to climb up to the slide!!

Dancing!!

My Cheese Ball that I LOVE and adore!!

Then she was off running to water Nanny's plants!!

Working hard!!

That girl LOVES the water!!

Trying to spray the water...

Telling how unpleased she is!!

Washing the van!!

If you're looking for us this summer...odds are we'll be outside!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment