Friday, April 27, 2012

A Letter To Nanny and Bubby

Dear Nanny and Bubby,

Since my Mommy and Daddy won't decide when I will see you next I decided to send you some pictures of how much I've changed since you saw me 5 days ago on Monday.  I am a very big girl now and I don't want you to miss a minute of it, so I will send you these letters until I can see you again.

Mommy and I have learned to put my hair in pigtails

and I am VERY pleased by this!!

I can swing on the big girl swing, although its a little scary!!

I go down the slide all by myself!!!

I hang out on the top of the slide.

Sometimes I like to dance before I go down the slide.



I ride my tricycle while laying down.


I'm a really fast runner with my fast shoes!!

I count while Mommy hides.

Then I can hide (Mommy took this picture from where she was counting)

I only peek a little when I count.

Hiding again...can't see me right?

SURPRISE!!

So as you can see I have changed a lot in 5 days!!  I really hope that I can see you soon.

I love you!
Love,
Sarah Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment