Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SO BLESSED!!

So God has really taught me a lot recently.  A few weeks ago at a Mom's program I go to at another church someone said that (especially when your family isn't nearby) your church family becomes your family.  I am beyond blessed with not only a great family, but also extended family, but this really stuck with me since my family is spread out all over the Southeast.  Well in the past few weeks God has shown me that he has provided a wonderful family for me through my church family.  I turn 27 today and sure enough my family here in Columbia made sure I felt loved and appreciated.  Andy, Brad, Lindsey, and Molly all joined us last night for dinner (at Moe's of course) and then went to the park to play with the ducks and on the playground.  They were so sweet and brought balloons and flowers and presents and cupcakes to further celebrate the day!  Then this morning Carley was at my house with flowers and the sweetest card.  It reminded me once again how truly blessed I am and how much would be missing from my life if it weren't for Christ I would have none of this.  If Jesus wouldn't have sacrificed himself and risen from the dead for ME, I would have never gone to North Greenville (a Christian college) and met my wonderful husband and as a result there would be no Sarah Anne.  We would not go to church and have the wonderful family that we have developed here.  Ok, I know I've rambled, but I am just truly amazed at how much God has blessed me and taught me.  Here are the pictures from last night....

Hey Mr. Duck!

My sweet family!!

Time for some playing!!

HELLO THERE!!!

Just hanging out...Our strong girl!

Molly doing pull-ups!

Looking at the ducks with Mr. Andy!!

My sweet birthday presents!!

"Happy Birthday to Mommy, Daddy, and ME!!!!!"

My beautiful flowers!!

What a wonderful day it was with many encouraging messages from wonderful friends and family!!



No comments:

Post a Comment