Sunday, April 1, 2012

Church Egg Hunt

Our church had an Egg Hunt again this year and it was AMAZING!!  Sarah Anne has gotten so much bigger and can now do things herself of course.  Before I get to this year's pictures I have to show a comparison picture.

My baby from last year....

My big girl this year!!  What a wild and wonderful year.  She is such a wonderful blessing and we are so thankful that God has blessed up with our sweet girl.  Ok on to the pictures...

Jumping in the jump castles.

About to go down the slide.

WHEEE!!!!! Jumping high!

My pretty baby!

Riding the train with Molly, Mr. Brad, and Daddy!!

Strategizing with Mr. Wes and Daddy...notice Sarah Anne is like I've got this figured out myself!!

Mr. Wes blocking to make sure we got a ball!!

Look what I got!!!

What a wonderful Easter Egg Hunt.  Looking forward to some more this week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment