Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beaufort in the Fall, Part 2

I finally got the pictures from my Mom so now you can see the rest of our Beaufort trips from a few weeks ago.  Let me start off by saying my Mom takes a TON of pictures, not all of them are great, but a lot of them are which makes it REALLY HARD to choose from.  So there will probably be a lot of pictures!!  Here is part 2....

Hey Gigi!!

HERE I AM!!

Come along Gigi, this way!!

I have a bucket....

See Pops, I can help!!!

LET'S GO!!  I'm ready to work!

Oh wait for me!!

Alright, time to get busy!!

Such a cute girl!

But every hard worker needs a little snack!!

Hey YOU!!!

Gigi showing the kitties!!

And back for another bite....

Then it was off to the park with baby!!

Gigi, follow me, I know where to go!!

WHEEEE!!!

Then down the slide....

And another.

Kisses for Pops!!

I LOVE THIS!!
Smelling the flowers....

The sun was REALLY bright....Sarah Anne is just a flash of light.

OH MY SO MANY PUMPKINS!!!

Oh I'll just take this one please.....

Having a little "sniff" of the pumpkin!



Throwing the pumpkins in the bag!

Everyone but Nana!

With Nana.

Us with our little pumpkin!!

Gigi I can get a lollipop???


Look at the trick Pops taught me!!

BUDDY WAS THERE when we got home!!

Buddy thought he could watch tv....someone else had other plans.

Its time to play Buddy!!

Feeding the "fish".

Her instrument.





Hey Pops!  Let's eat!!

I LOVE GIGI!!


She adores Buddy....can you tell?

Let's go OUT!!!

Pops and the ladybug.

I'm off!!!

Very sad Buddy had to leave.

Buddy are you sure you have to go?  (After he left, someone would say Buddy and she'd say OH NO BUDDY!!  She missed him)

Peek-a-boo.



OH MY!!!

I love you Gigi!
I have no idea.....

This is why she is known as the child with 1,000 faces.

See what I mean.....

One last picture....notice she is ready to play with Pops!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment