Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Chuck E. Cheese Revised!!

So when we were in high school/college my friends and I used to randomly go to Chuck E. Cheese, just for fun.  Today I got to relive those days with my wonderful friend Ashley and my sweet little girl.  People say that usually you don't keep your high school friends, but I have been very fortunate to maintain my friendship with Ashley.  We may not talk every single day or even week, but it is wonderful that we can always pick up right where we left off no matter how long its been!  Anyway, here are the pictures from Chuck E. Cheese....

Watching the show...waiting for pizza!

The Merry-Go-Round was a huge hit!!

This is my Mommy's friend and my new friend!!

YAY FOR FRIENDS!!

Working hard catching the apples!

WHEEE!!! LOOK AT THIS BIG HORSIE!!!

Working really hard!

Sarah Anne left the game in capable hands....

And told her what she needed to do!

Showing off the tickets!

Time for more apples!

Look at ALL these tickets!!

Riding in the "Buddy Truck"

WHEEE!!!

HELLO THERE!!!

Down the slide!!

Bye-bye Barney!

We had a really great time and look forward to seeing Ashley again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment