Thursday, November 10, 2011

Nana and Buddy's Mini Vacation

Last week Nana and Buddy took a little mini vacation and came to visit us for a few days.  They "surprised" Sarah Anne and showed up at story time at the library.  She loved it, but decided to be shy at first, so she sat in my lap (that doesn't usually happen, usally she's leading the show!).  We went to the Zoo, Chick-Fil-A, Moes, and did a lot of fun things....Here are the pictures...

Hey Buddy!  What are you doing here?

I can't do that right now Mama....I'm being shy!

I'll just stand here and pretend to do it!


Ok Nana, I can sit with you too!!

Here is your paper Mama!!

Sweet girl waiting patiently for all the papers!

Buddy you are very silly!

Ok I'm ready to go on the next adventure!!

Buddy, can we go to the zoo?


She found this random balloon and had to carry it in....

OH MY!!!!  I see the penguins.

Don't get me Buddy!!


Well hey Mr. Gorilla!

I see you over there!

Sarah Anne with her Nana and Buddy!!

Looking at the "baby"

I see it Buddy!

She is not a fan of animals up close...notice the dath grip on Buddy!

Catching a ride on birthday!!

WHEEEE!!

No Buddy!  I don't want to!!


I will pet you instead!!

HI TIGERS!!

Blow kisses to the tigers!!

There was other pictures too, but this covers most of it!!  We had a really fun time!



No comments:

Post a Comment